Re: State of Avermedia DVB-S Pro (A7600)

Hi,
   Unfortunately I don't have any way to test the analog input, as I don't have any camcorder or similar to attach. Too bad :(.

   I'd really like to test the DVB-S, but I understand that at this time maybe it's difficult for you to generate an "isolated" patch for this card. I don't know what could be done, maybe if you had your repository available somewhere I could test it here (I'd still need to manually apply to it the Nova-T 500 patches that recently made into the main tree).

Thanks for your hard work, anyway!
  Eduard

2008/1/27, Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008, Eduard Huguet wrote:
> Hi,
Hi Eduard!

>    What is the state of this card? Apparently is more or less supported for
The state has not changed since last time we corresponded.

> what I've been reading these last weeks in the list, but the wiki is not
> very clear about it
> (link<http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia_AVerTV_DVB-S_Pro_%252
>8A700%2529>). ). I'm willing to test this card and provide feedback, but I'd
> need for this the link to the complete 2n patch (Zzam's) mentioned in the
> wiki.

I am aware of you waiting for a complete patch.

As you have the hardware I ask you to first check the analog only patch. So we
can verify it and maybe at least merge this one into v4l-dvb tree.

Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)