Re: Pinnacle 800i driver problems

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael Krufky <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Muppet Man <muppetman4662@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steven Toth <stoth@xxxxxxxxxxx>; linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:06:18 PM
Subject: Re: Pinnacle 800i driver problems

2008/1/24 Muppet Man <muppetman4662@xxxxxxxxx>:
> [...]

For future reference, next time you try to run a shell script, run it
from a shell.

All in all, I think I have everything work.

Ed

-Mike

Hmm...I thought that's what I did?  I guess I don't know how to "run it from a shell".  All the shell scripts I have ran was via giving permissions to allow exicuting as a file.