Dvico's new generation of ATSC/QAM cards. Drivers needed.

As some of you may know Dvico is releasing a new version of all their tuner cards.

Dvico FusionHDTV5 RT Gold is now replaced by the FusionHDTV7 Gold.

The FusionHDTV5 RT Lite will be replaced by the FusionHDTV7 Cool.

As far as the Gold replacement here are the specs, When I get the hardware specs on the Lite replacement I’ll post it.

The new HDTV7 Gold uses the new Xceive XC5000 silicon tuner, Info on it can be found here http://www.xceive.com/technology_XC5000.htm

It’s also using a Samsung S5H1411 Digital receiver chip

http://www.fareastgizmos.com/other_stuff/samsung_s5h1411_atsc_digital_tv_receiver_chip_using_worlds_first_65nmtechnology.php

and a Conexant CX23880 Broadcast Decoder http://www.conexant.com/products/entry.jsp?id=107

I have a few FusionHDTV7 Gold cards that I can offer at a discounted price to anyone that’s interested in developing drivers. Contact me if you’re interested.

Regards,

Ralph