Re: VP-2033

Elmar van Ginneken wrote:
> Manu Abraham wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can someone test whether the VP-2033 works from this
>> tree: http://jusst.de/hg/mantis
>>
>> Regards,
>> Manu
>
> Hi Manu,
>
> I assume you mean the version dated Friday, November 30 2007. It works
> with my Twinhan CAB-CI 2033 Mantis for the free-to-cable channels, but
> not for the scrambled channels.

Yes, that was the last change that i made with regards to the 2033 Cab-CI.
The reason why i asked was that, the Terratec Cinergy DVB-C PCI card is
exactly the same device with the PCI ID being different. 2 of those users
commented that adding the ID did not help for them, and hence my query
whether the 2033 in the tree is broken.

Looks like wrong tests probably by the Terratec Cinergy testers. :-(

Thanks for the testing and feedback.

Regards,
Manu