AverMedia DVB-S Pro Howto?

Hi,
    I'm try to make this card work using the lastest patches that has been published in this list. However, I'm somewhat lost about what patches and in which order must be applied to a clean HG tree. I've tried to apply the patches mentiones in these threads:

However, almost none of they apply cleanly into a freshly download HG tree. I'm willing to help on this card, at least as a beta-tester. I'm a C++ developer, so I'm not scared about compiling, repositories, patches, etc...

Best regards,
  Eduard