DViCO Dual Digital 4 Problems

Hi,

I was hoping that someone could help me out with some problems that I'm having with a DViCO Dual Digital 4 that I've recently purchased.  I've installed against the latest source from the current mercurial tree using the firmware as per Chris Pascoe's page ( http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/).

My situation is ....

- The card will tune perfectly to some (about 2/3) of the DVB channels in the area

- It will tune to others after a long wait (10 to 15 seconds) about 50% of the time once tuned reception is perfect

- Other channels it will tune (about 20% of the time) after a long wait but the picture will be pixelated as if it is a poor signal + will only up date once every 2-3 seconds.

In the latter two instances my /var/log/messages file is spammed with the following message once every second.

xc2028 0-0061: Device is Xceive 3028 version 1.0, firmware version 2.7

I have a Noav-t card in the same machine that works perfectly for all channels.  I've 2 digital receivers in the house that work 100% + I've had the local TV guys out to test the signal and there is no problem there.

I've tried both amplifying and attenuating the signal to no appreciable effect.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Wayne