QAM tuning questions

I've been getting my DViCO FusionHDTV 3 Gold-T running again after
testing another card and moving my computer.  I got the Windows
FusionHDTV software running and got a scan of the QAM channels from my
cable (Ann Arbor Comcast).  I was surprised by the quantity of them.
Then, I did the same sort of search in Linux.  The number of channels
with something on them was significantly fewer (like 15 in Windows and
something less than 10 in Linux).

I tried doing a search on this, but I didn't find of a set of search
terms to get results that were indistinguisable from a search on
random words.

Is there some way I can grab the frequencies that do something from
the DViCO software and use those?  The DViCO software lists channel
numbers instead of frequencies.  From everything I've read, there's no
correlation between the two.

James