Re - Lifeview FlyDVB-T (Tuner issues?)

Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it wrote

>a real tuner :)
>I used an equal card for several months, and I verified
>that the 8274 silicon tuner it mounts is a very weak tuner.
>It also overheats very quickly, even when not used.
>The trio is a much better card, but even so a card with a
>good tin-can tuner doesn't have rivals

Sure, it's probably not a great card, but that wouldn't stop it
working at all. I watched about 30 minutes of TV with it in Windows
yesterday with no problems.

There's another thread on the MSI TV Anywhere which is a similar
analogue/digital card with SAA7134 & TDA10046, and this card is listed
as Flyview DVB-T Duo/MSI TV @Nywhere Duo.  I'll keep experimenting,
but unless I'm doing something stupid, I think this must be a new
revision of the card that is not yet supported.