Re: WinTV Nova-T-CE driver

I demand that Tim Taubert may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt wrote:
> >> Have a look at the following wiki page:
> >> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick
> >
> > Wrong page.
> > http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-CE-Stick
>
> This page contains a link to the same patch that doesn't include the
> remote control. I modified the patch from
> http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-December/022177.html so that
> the remote control is now working.
[snip patch]

Sebastian, Tim, if you're happy with this patch, could you both supply
"Signed-off-by:" lines for it?

BTW, respond to the list *only* - CC'ing to me for this is pointless.

| + Output *more* particulate pollutants.      BUFFER AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING.

Think twice before speaking. But don't say "think think click click".