Re: pinnacle 800i

James Middendorff wrote:
> Thanks
> Does analog tv mean regular cable tv?
> Also do you know how I could get the remote to work.? Also I can give you ssh to the machine if you wanted to work on it that way
> james

Nag Nag :) Please don't top post, and I've cc'd the mailing list back in.

As far as I recall yes, regular analog cable TV is working.

IR should work (or can be made to work easily) assuming that the board
uses the standard CX2388x IR interface.

If you can give me ssh access with admin privs to a box, and it's going
to be available all weekend with a digital cable feed attached, then
email me privately.

I can hopefully get the digital side working for you.

Regards,

- Steve