Wiki and NOVA-T sticks (was Re: WinTV Nova-T-CE driver)

Darren Salt schreef:
I demand that Michel Verbraak may or may not have written...

Tim Taubert schreef:

is anyone currently working on the WinTV Nova-T-CE driver (2040:7070)?
If not I would try to do it on my own and post my results to the list.

Have a look at the following wiki page:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick

Wrong page.
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-CE-Stick

[snip]

Darren,

Not wrong page Hauppauge calls the same hardware by a different name. I have a NOVA-T-Lite stick with usb id 2040:7070 which works with the explanation on the page Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick and apparantly the NOVA-T-CE stick works with the same code. The only problem was that the remote control part for the CE stick was not yet implemented and Tim just got a patch for this.

I think the different NOVA-T stick pages should direct us to the main NOVA-T stick page and should only exist if they are really different or should we copy the same information to different pages just because Hauppauge calls the same hardware different?

Regards,

Michel.