Re: twinhan 1020A not working

Hello Gregor,

I remember I also had problems on my Dual Core system, where the bt878
driver load may fail while it is loaded in parallel with the bttv
driver.

I added this also in my modprobe.conf:
install bt878 /sbin/modprobe bttv; /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
bt878; /sbin/modprobe dst; /sbin/modprobe dst_ca; /sbin/modprobe
dvb-bt8xx

This line forces the loading of all the drivers in the proper order.

Hope this helps...

Kind Regards,

Remy