Fwd: Re: Digiwave 108G/GeniaTech TVStar Card - Adding it to the CX88 Driver

Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:49:29 -0500 (EST)
From: Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digiwave 108G/GeniaTech TVStar Card - Adding it to the CX88 Driver
To: video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Here is a picture and information for the device.

http://www.geniatech.com/pa/tvstar.htm

Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a Digiwave 108G card, so I tried to add the card to the cx88 driver. I can get the drivers to load, but the card will not scan or pick up any satellite/analog tv stations. I don't get how code for the two tuners. DVB and the analog NTSC TV tuner.

I would like to get the card working and get a patch into the tree for this card. Anybody want to help??

Here is the following chips on the card.
CX23882-19
CX24109-11
CX24123