Re: New TV Tuner for solve BUG in saa7134 radio

Hi,

you are lucky guy!

I have asus my cinema hybridP7131,DVB/analog, with saa7133/7135 and radio FM.

I have just installed winzoz(XPwithSP2) for try if the board work on it, and work fine! :(

On my distro, Slackware 12, with kernel 2.16.23.11 all modules works, I see the device,
I have tryed to compile it statically in the kernel too, after I have follow the how to wiki and more ...
But kaffeine say me:
Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency.
The only program that works, for now, is xdtv, but with it the quality is very very poor and only 2/3
max 6 station are the result of the scan as "unknow station n.xx" :(

Another thing, perhaps inportant: I have a dvb-t on my notebook too. Same kernel, same Slackware 12,
on my notebook work fine(it is a Yuan DVB-T).
Why with linux video and kaffeine if I scan I get only 6 station(before, one time, was a lot..) but if I scan
with windows I get 63 dvb-t channels! Why?? :-(

This evening I try with mercurial v4l and dvb scan tool ...At home I not have Internet ...for this, is a neverending
story for me ..

Any help is appreciated, however my English is bad, this is my very problem.

Many thanks to all for your jobs and Merry Christmas and happy new year to all! :-)

Best Regards

Paolo