Re: SAA7162 driver question

Martin Drab wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the current state of the Linux driver for SAA7162? Has there been
> any progress so far? Is there somewhere at least something to test or
> build on?

Nothing to build yet, the current status was "stalled" due to the driver freezing
the machine a while back, which required help from NXP and NXP was not ready
for any sort of help due to the DRM involved, as far as i can guess. (Eventhough
some sort of preliminary specs were provided under NDA, which were not sufficient
in any manner)

But recently as of some days back, we have had good discussions and proceeded
quite a lot further in this aspect. Eventually changes are much expected in this front,
a while later. stay tuned.. But don't expect anything immediately.

Regards,
Manu