Re: scan command returning wrong FEC ?

Regarding my TDA10046 .
That explains why I was able to get a LOCK with my Nova T 500 when I set
FEC_AUTO but not the Terratec !
I'll give it a try by commenting out the line in the source code.

Regarding the NIT info.
I suspected as much, lets see if I even get a reply to my request to fix it.
It must be just the Karlstad transmitter that has this problem as I see
other Swedish people on this list don't seem to have the same problem
running Linux.
Teracom were using 3/4 1/2 up until recently when they appear to have gone
over to 2/3 1/2.

Thanks for all help.

/Simon.