How to scan C-Band Signal

Hi all,
I am using WinTv-Nexus-S card, with ku-band feed connected to it.
I am using linux-dvb-apps scan utility to scan the channels.
With ku-band signal i used the following command to scan the channels.
#scan Hotbird-13.0E
This is working fine without any issues.

Now i started using C-Band signal.
when i try the same command, it says tunning failed.
I tested the signal in the feed by connecting it to a TV. It shows the following channels.
Gyandarshan, Eklavya, UGC-CEC etc...

So Please help me to fix this problem.

Thanks for ur help in advance.

Regards,