Re: Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (452e) packet loss

i also noticed glitches on some channels, but not all.
Using szap2 (or the patched version of VDR 1.5) on Astra 19.2E
Das
Erste:11836:hC34M2S0Z0:S19.2E:27500:101:102=deu,103=2ch;106=dd:104:0:28106:1:1101:0
works perfect and didn't show a single error in several hours of
recording, while
ORF2E:12692:hC56M2S0Z0:S19.2E:22000:170:171=deu:505:0:13014:1:1117:0
rarely gives any complete picture at all - usually vdr-softdevice
crashes after some seconds...
this pointed me to a possible dependency on the symbol rate, but i
didn't investigate it further. as I'm currently waiting for a new LNC to
be delivered, i cannot run any meaningful test at this moment (but
hopefully next week).

regards

Daniel