Anybody who used snd-usb-audio to play tv audio, please help me.

Dear,
    Now I found that my tv card have a usb audio class compliant audio
stream interface.
    Linux's audio class driver snd-usb-driver finds my audio device,
and the relative device nodes under /dev have been created
successfully.
    And I am also using adevice option to give mplayer correct alsa
device, when I play tv program, I cat /proc/asound/card1/stream0,
streaming status is running, but I still can not get any sound.
    I have no experience to config snd-usb-audio, if you have it,
would you like to give me some clues.

    Thanks.
    With all best wishes.