Thinking about buying a DVB-S Card

Hi,
    I'm thinking about adding DVB-S support to my MythTV computer, which at current time uses only a Hauppauge Nova-T 500 dual-tuner DVB-T card. As I have only another free PCI slot I'm considering the following possibilities:
¿Does anybody know of any issues of these cards under Linux / MythTV I should be aware of? Apparently all of them are fully supported by V4L, so there shouldn't be problems, at least in theory...

My preferred choice at this time are the FlyDVB Trio or the HVR-3000, as I'd get another extra DVB-T tuner along with the DVB-S one, and even an analog / FM one. However, I'm not sure of how really well supported are these cards, specially the Hauppauge...

Regarding the FlyDVB Trio and the HVR-3000: ¿are the different tuners (DVB-T, DVB-S and analog) really independent? I mean, ¿can I be simutaneously recording a DVB-T and a DVB-S stream at the same time?

Best regards,
  Eduard