Re: dvbloop - A virtual DVB adapter

MA> Well you can't do this with the onboard CAM on any DVB card.
MA> You can do the same with a normal SoftCAM in userland alone,
MA> without any gimmicks

Sadly SoftCAM seems to suffer from the Fight Club problem. ("The first
rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club")

For some reason almost all DVB-C cards lack CI or at least require an
extra PCI slot for it. I have no idea why. Perhaps they expect people
to use them with SoftCAM, since basically no providers transmit more
than a few channels unencrypted.

/Benny

Still trying to find a one-PCI-slot solution for DVB-C with HD support
and a CI.