Re: Any improvment in the HVR-4000 front ?

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 05:47:07PM +0300, Igor Nikanov wrote:

Hello :-)

> yes, there's some news. I'm using 4x1 diseqc switch and we together with Darron have tried to find the
> solution for diseqc-problem & hvr4000. That's why on http://dev.kewl.org/hvr4000/ you can find several
> patches.
> But this patches couldn't decide the diseqc-problem. Today I have found the variant when the diseqc
> switch worked properly. I disconnected from AA and AB input my two LNB and connected them to BA and BB.
> After that the diseqc started to work properly. I recommend to you make the same actions and to try.

I have a diseqc with four input, and I only use 3 of them, so I think
it's alsmost the same as your's. It's also works fine under windows, and
my others cards with similar diseqc works just fine so. The weather here
is not good enough to try to switch the cable :-)

This card is really hard to make work...

Thank for the update.
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre