szap2

Hi everyone,

I'm having some small troubles with the szap2 application downloaded
from here: http://dev.kewl.org/hvr4000/utils/

It gets a LOCK on my signal and everything, but if I for some reason
lose the signal (if I want to force the problem to occure I simply pull
the signal), and then get the signal back, just a couple of seconds
later, szap2 won't LOCK again. I need to restart szap2 to get a LOCK again.

Is this a known problem, or am I doing something wrong?

(sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new to the ML).

Best regards