DVB-T support for HVR-900 using tuner-xc2028

Hi,

As an experiment, I managed to port my modified version of Markus'
em2880-dvb driver to the new tuner-xc2028 and em28xx drivers in
v4l-dvb. The branch is at http://www.makomk.com/hg/v4l-dvb-em28xx and
is unmergable in its current form. I think someone was considering
writing a cleaner replacement for em2880-dvb so I won't bother
cleaning it up, but there are some small fixes to tuner-xc2028 that
may be useful.

Notes:
- The driver doesn't automatically load em2880-dvb; you need to
manually load it yourself. After em2880-dvb is loaded, analog stops
working and you have to unload and reload em28xx to get it working
again - this means you can't easily use both analog and digital.
tuner-xc2028 appears to do the right thing; I think the issue is that
em28xx is missing some reinitialization on switching from digital to
analog.
- tuner-xc2028 still always uses the D2600 firmware, but I get a
better signal strength with D2633 (and this seems to be what Markus'
driver uses too). I'm not sure whether it matters.
- ATSC probably won't work, since tuner-xc2028 doesn't have the code for it.

I'll submit the tuner-xc2028 changes in a separate email.

Aidan