S2 multiple streams and config file

Hi all,

With regards to the case of multiple logical TS's we need to select
the logical stream from the multiplex. Here we have a stream identifier
comprising of 8 bits representing the streams. In this circumstance
the user needs to select the stream that he desires.

For the user to select the stream, it should be in the "channels" config
file.

I do propose a format such as adding

IS:0xff

where IS implies "Input Stream" and "0xff" defines the stream id.

to the end of the current config to denote Multiple streams and the
relevant Stream identifier, and where the lack of which would mean a
normal Single TS.

Comments ?

Regards,
Manu