Re: TT Cynergy 1200 DVB-C Device 1176

Thomas Kaiser wrote:
> Oliver Endriss wrote:
>> Thomas Kaiser wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I read this thread
>>> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-February/015663.html but I can
>>> not figure out if this card is now supported by linux-dvb?
>> Should be supported by the budget-av driver.
>>
>> Oliver
>>

> I just trying to build some sort of DVB-C Receiver and Recorder.
>
> That's the only card I can get here, so I got one. I did run it with Mythbuntu
> and it looks like the driver is loaded and all devices in /dev/dvb/adapter0/ are
> present. So I think the card is working.
>
> I don't have a channels.conf file on the live cd, xine refused to play something
> fron DVB-C :-(
>
> I hope everything will work fine after I set the box up :-)

it will. i've got a knc-1 dvb-c running with vdr and tested with
the pci-id modified *terratec* winxpx64 driver.
so Your card should be nearly exactly the same design,
if You not have got a very old hw rev.

Xine seems to look up the channels.conf and other config
in non-debian fhs directories :/ never got it to work here with dvb.

> Thanks for you comment.
>
> Thomas

tom