Re: Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (PCTV452e)

> I'm also using 64-bit kernel and system, there shouldn't be issues due to this.
>
> Dominik

I've just tried the new channels in channels.conf and it works spot on on Astra 19.2E
this is the first time I've gotten video out of the device
so thanks to everyone with the help on this

I've also tried your patch against the newer stb manu tree and this works too

the code I've been working with doesn't seem to work however, it has problems with i2c which I need to fix
(some differences from the original ttusb driver)
although at least I've gotten the little green light to work :)