Re: How could we support a general v4l tuner ops like Linux DVB?

Em Ter, 2007-10-23 às 10:05 +0800, kevin liu escreveu:> Dear guys:>      I think v4l-dvb should support a more general v4l tuner ops, when> I add my own driver to Linux v4l, I am just confused by the v4l tuner> architecture.>      I saw Markus Rechberge's code, he move the xc3028 tuner to the> tuner dir, i think maybe we could move all v4l tuner to a directory> like this, are there any guys who would like to talk about this issue?
This seems to be a good idea. IMO, the proper place is to move the newertuner drivers to /common/tuner.
However, better to wait for the merge of tuner-refactor phase 2, toavoid troubles with Michael patches, that should happen soon, afterpeople analyze it.
-- Cheers,Mauro