Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600

	By way of the DVB Wiki, I see that you would like to have some one with
a HVR-1600 to help test drivers.

	I have that card on a HP Pavilion, Dual Core machine running
Redhat Fedora Core 6 (which is up-to-date as of Tuesday, 16 Oct).  The
HVR-1600 version does not have the radio port - just HDTV and analog TV.

	Mercurial has been installed as well as DVB and DVB apps, including
w_scan.  Using modprobe I can temporarily install the drivers, but
w_scan does not detect the card.

	Where do I go from here?

Regards;

Neal Zimmermann