Re: DiB0700 firmware problems

On 16/10/2007, at 8:21 PM, Henrik Beckman wrote:
> My guess is reception

Yep, I can now confirm reception is a problem.  I had almost 2 weeks
of non-stop goodness until the wind and rain picked up here recently
(Melbourne, Australia) and I've now had recordings lost on 2 out of
the last 4 days.

It seems that bad reception will trigger problems, VERY bad reception
will trigger immediate problems.  I can recreate this by turning down
the amplifier on my antenna and then turning it back up.  As soon as
I do this, the Nova-T 500 (PCI) will crash.

Dan