Re: mantis branch on jusst.de - vp1034 can't tune to vertical channels

Gernot Pansy wrote:
> thank you, the patch is working for me.
>
> the time from starting initalizaiton until i get a lock is about ~400msec.

In the ideal case according to the vendor, it should have been 300 - 350 mS max.
But i guess 50 - 100mS deviation is peanuts compared to most other demods.
Well, looks quite ok.

Also would like to know how much time it takes to LOCK on Low symbol rates.

Manu