Re: Skystar HD test results and some questions

because otherwise the mail is too big and needs moderator approval i
put the previously attached files here:

http://xkodi.svobodno.com/stb0899/nrjhits.tar.gz
http://xkodi.svobodno.com/stb0899/nrjhits_diseqc.tar.gz
http://xkodi.svobodno.com/stb0899/pro7hd.tar.gz

and cancel the posting of my earlier mail ...