Twinhan VP 1041 info needed

Hello,

I am trying to get this card working for me but a bit
puzzled at the moment. I think it uses the STB6100
tuner chip in addition to the STB0899.
Is that correct?
I have the stb0899 driver reporting that carrier is
OK, data is OK but then frequency is out of range.
My guess is that there is something wrong with the
tuner interface.

Thanks for your help,
Simeon