Re: [patch] Improvement dvb-s2 lock with KNC1 DVB-S2 Plus, Satelco DVB-S2, TT S2 3200, Technisat DVB-S2

I rewrote a part of stb0899_dvbs2_algo( ) to remove duplicate source
code and to get a source code more readable.
I added also re-initialization of some registers.
The result is a lower probability to don't obtain the lock.

I tested on TT-s2 3200 and on Knc1 dvb-s2 plus.
It must work on other cards, the patch touch only stb0899 part.

I don't remember the time duration to lock, but if you want I can measure it.

The aim of this patch, it's obtain the lock all the time.

Regards,