Re: Warning, there seems to be a new Nova TD stick out!!

I´m an idiot, it never occured to me that the stick needed dual antennas in dual tuner mode, the when using the second tuner on the card I get reception

/Henrik

On 10/5/07, Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Henrik Beckman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I´ve posted some yesterday and I´ve done some more poking around and it just
> doesn´t find any signal in linux
> I´ve tried with two different antenna feeds who both works with windows, if
> I spilt my primary feed I can still run the t-500 PCI card
> but no matter what the TD stick never finds anything.

The current driver even in latest hg has no VHF support meaning it does
not support frequencies below 470 MHz.

I have a patch pending - if I will find the time, I will commit it later
that day.

Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx