Re: Tuning problem with some Frequencies qt1010, dvb_usb_gl861 (MSI Mega Sky 580)

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 18:25 +0300, Antti Palosaari wrote:
> Known problem. Performance is bad due to zl10353 demodulator driver
> and
> also qt1010 needs some changes after demodulator driver fix.

Would this also affect the USB stick identified as:
DVB: registering new adapter (WideView WT-220U PenType Receiver (based
on ZL353)) ?

(Its' a Freecom stick)

When tuning it needs to be given the "centre" frequency of the mux
_without_ offset, but it seems to then pass back out the tuned frequency
including the offset.

(Or at least I'm guessing this is where MythTV gets the frequency from;
but then when Myth tries to use a channel on this mux/freq it won't work
- as the stick needs the frequency without offset. Scan also generates
incorrect channels.conf)

As with Roland it would be great to know if this is the case, as it'll
end my searching for a solution as to what's going on!

Regards,

kev.