Re: No EPG data

David Frankland wrote:
> Tero Mäntyvaara wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I installed recently the KnoppMyth R5F27. I have got Technotrend
>> TT-premium C-2300 cards (DVB-C). I enabled EIT (on the air EPG) for
>> DVB-driver in MythTV setup. First I searched trandponders in MythTV
>> setup. Then I fixed network IDs on MySQL database of MythTV and after
>> that I searched the channels succesfully.
>>
>> Now I can watch TV DVB-C broadcasts and teletext pages, but I can't see
>> any EPG data in program guide of MythTV or OSD information when
>> switching channels. System has now been up about 12 h and still no EPG
>> information. I have searched information from here and from there, but
>> no luck. I live in Finland. Would someone give me some help?
>>

> Do you have "useonairguide" set for all channels?

Yes I do.

> You can change this in MythWeb channel setup (click all the check
> boxes), or much easier via mysql with "update channel set useonairguide=1"
>
> After a minute or so of idle you should see programs being added. Using
> mysql "select count(*) from program" will quickly show you if it is
> working.

So if EPG data is being received the information is inserted into
program table?

> By the way, I am struggling with the same card. How did you search for
> transponders in MythTV? I had to use scandvb and make a channels.conf file

First I searched the channels with starting frequency and symbolrate but
then setup can't find others but transponders. Then I swithed the
networkid columns from NULL OR empty to 0 of the dtv_multiplex table of
the MySQL database. Then I started setup again and searched the channels
from known transponders.

Tero Mäntyvaara