DVB-C developers interested in receiving an USB adapter for hacking?

Hi,

I've access to one unused Anysee E30 Plus DVB-C USB adapter, which is
useless to me without Linux support. Is there anyone eg. in Europe
who'd be willing to receive the adapter by mail and thinks he/she
could possibly put together a support (eventually)?

The card info page is at
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Anysee_E30C_Plus , guesses that it'd
similar in hardware to what cxusb supports are by mkrufky.

I've put (already a few months ago) USB snoop data and other stuff at
http://iki.fi/tjyrinki/anysee_dvb-c for anyone to view.

I'm asking since I doubt I still have time to try/learn enough myself,
and would be happy to aid anyone interested in hacking. It's
apparently quite popular model, the availability of DVB-C USB adapters
being very limited (I don't know other available choices besides
Technotrend C-1100/C-1200 USB and Anysee's).

-Timo