DViCO Fusion DVB-T Dual Express

Hi DVB List,

This is another one of those "will this card work" emails.. Im asking
because the wiki has no info on it (other than it exists). The wiki also
states that "Currently, only the Conexant CX23885 IC family has published
drivers from LinuxTV" which according to DViCOs site the Dual Express has..
I'm not so sure about the tuner as its only listed as an "Xceive" but I have
seen at least one of these in the tuner list..

I just wanted to know if this has any chance of working before I go out and
get one (Ive run out of PCI slots).