Re: usb failure when using dvb_usb_nova_t_usb2 and usb-storage

Dominique Dumont <domi.dumont@xxxxxxx> writes:

> No the current situation is (with 2.6.22.6 and AMD64, SB600 chipset):
> - failure when using usb disk + dvb_usb_nova_t_usb2 loaded with no
>   dvb-t traffic (i.e I'm not watching or recording a channel)
> - no usb disk failure when using usb disk *and* watching a channel (I
>   would have expected the reverse ..)

Looks like it's a pure dvb bug: I had a dvb failure this evening
without any usb disk involved. The only usb device is the Nova-T
device.

I must admit that I've been tracking this bug for 4 months now and
it's the first time that I notice an usb failure with only the dvb
device attached.

So, I guess that simultaneous usb-storage traffic if a good way to
reproduce this dvb bug.

HTH