HVR4000 Support

I hand modified dvbtune with some extra args to send via the new API (as
well as the old). I can make that available if you need it, that what I
used for testing in Europe on Astra 19.2. I patches version 0.05, now
that I look at the sourceforge.net site, it hasn't changed from 0.5 for
3 years. :(

This won't help you unless you're running with the multiproto API.

Even though I'm using a card from another manufacturer, I'd actually be quite interested in using dvbtune with the multiproto api. It could save me a lot of work adjusting scripts. Could you make that patch available?

Thanks...