Re: DiB0700 firmware - next try

> On Mon, 10 Sep 2007, Maillist wrote:
>
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Some time has gone by and there have been some fixes.
>> >
>> > Can everyone please try the latest firmware from
>> >
>> > http://www.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/home/linux-dvb-firmware/dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw
>> >
>> > ?
>> >
>> > Don't forget to either change the referring firmware filename in
>> > dib0700_devices.c or rename the file to the current name.
>> >
>> > Please report whether it works better, the same or less good.
>> >
>> > best regards,
>> > Patrick.
>>
>> Great...
>> - Will that replace dvb-usb-dib0700-03-prel.fw ??
>
> If it works better, yes.
>
>> - Will it require the latest v4l-dvb source ??
>
> Yes it is better.
>
> Patrick.

I have problems to load this new firmware.
- I have added the file in /lib/firmware and removed the previous one.
- Shutdown, halt the system
- Boot the system
- Checks the dmesg and it shows that it tries to load the previous firmware
(which are deleted)

How can I solve this to run the latest FW?

// Joacim