Troubles with Dvbnet ATSC and DVB-S

I found this thread in the archives and I am having a similar problem.

I am looking at an IP/DVB datastream at PID 0x1fa3. It is using a
table ID of 63 which if I am reading the standard correctly is a
reserved table ID. dvbsnoop sees this table and it looks fine
although it makes no attempt to break it down further because it's on
a reserved table ID.

I am using dvbnet -p 0x1fa3 and receiving no data through the
interface. No packets tick on the ifconfig counters. I have been
looking around and picked up bits and pieces of information but
nothing seems to help.

System is:
Ubuntu 7.0.4
Kernel 2.6.20-16
Technisat HD5000 ATSC tuner card.

This setup works fine even on Windows Vista. I have a system over
there that gets all the way to unpacked files. The goal is to
implement the same thing on Linux.

Can someone help me out? I can provide a lot more detail if needed.

Mike Harpe, N4PLE
Sellersburg, IN