Looking for hybrid/combo USB tuner for UK.

Hi all,

I'm moving to an area of Ipswich where I've heard
mixed reports about the quality/availability of
digital TV, so I'd like to get a TV tuner that handles
analogue as well as DVB-T. For various reasons I've
opted for USB instead of PCI/PCMCIA, however finding a
tuner that meets both these criteria and will work
with Linux is proving rather hard - everything I've
found either isn't mentioned in linuxtv's wiki or only
has experimental support with Em2880 - and I can't
find out what people's experience with this has been.

Does anyone have any recommendations for UK-available
USB hybrid or combo devices, or experiences of using
such that they're willing to share?

Thanks,

James McLaughlin.