AzureWave AD-SP400 in linux

Hi
please help me, i need install The AzureWave AD-SP400 in linux for receive dvb s2 internet data, but im still cant found the driver, is anyone know where i can download the linux driver ?
Another question, please let me know what kind pci dvb s2 card that supported by linux and can use for internet data

Thanks
wawan
http://www.mediaselaras.net
Indonesian Broadband Satellite Internet Service technology leader