Re: SAA7160/2

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Manu Abraham wrote:

> ie, i need to provide them information that there is some significant
> numbers in the user base.
> Additionally, vendors such as Azurewave are ready to help us as well,
> in whatever way they can.
>
> Any ideas, how we can show user support in terms of a future business
> case ? Comments appreciated.
I have 4 cards, but no windoze.
if it were $30 - forget it. but it was over $400.
I can participate in driver writing, if there is a time and docs for that.
but I've got 4 cards over a year ago, and in my plans was getting them
work under my linux boxes, according to the site announce, that there is a
driver for linux. so, I've spent my $400, my time while struggling for any
answer from that Filipz and NXP, with continous cross-sending me to each
other (via phone too; local representative), rather when I was able to
subscribe the ND... it sux some times...
:)