Re: New DViCO PCI-Express card.

On 8/6/07, Shannon Wynter <dvb-v4l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> G'day all.
>
> What do you think my chances of getting the FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual
> Express working?
>
> http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/products/DVBTDualExpress.aspx
>
> It would appear they may have left their 'usb' adoptions behind
>

> Main chipset: CX23885
> Tuner: Xceive

Which Xceive tuner? xc3028 or xc5000? both are expected to be fully
supported very soon (at least till 2.6.24)

> I noticed someone asked about existing Xceive work - I wonder how far he
> has gotten.

Steven Toth has sent a mail about adding support for the xc5000,
although I'm not sure how far he is already. I'm just waiting for
sample devices beside that I already have a driver for it too.

Markus

Markus Rechberger