Old remote/IR receiver (PVR 350) fail to work with Nova T500

Hi,

at least for its true, that my old IR receiver and the Hauppauge remote
from the PVR350 do NOT work with the T500. At least not yet ;)

I was testing the latest changes on Saturday and was not seeing anything
with irw and/or event-something. One of the final resorts was using the
remote and the IR receiver coming with the T500. Although they look the
same, it seems that the generated codes are different [1].

After I got it working, I tried all four possibilities with old/new
receiver and remotes but only the T500 remote + T500 receiver did work
for me.

If this is a generic "feature" maybe someone can put this on the wiki
(or I can do it myself if people tell me to do so) as a warning and to
save time a hassle.

Cheers & thanks a lot for the effort!!!

Carsten

[1] A few of the keycodes are also not working, but I'll have to dig
into that a bit later.