Merging hvr3000 into main branch

Hello,

I've been using steve's branch for hauppauge hvr3000 for a while. I had
to compile against kernel 2.6.18, as Robert Longbottom suggested and it
worked. I just found issues using DiSEqC although I loaded the isl6421
module as somebody wrote in the list.

Now i have the trouble with another device, it's a Pinnacle 400e. Using
the drivers from steve's branch i got a "Unknown symbol in module" error
message,  and dmesg gives

dvb_usb_ttusb2: disagrees about version of symbol dvb_usb_generic_rw
dvb_usb_ttusb2: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_generic_rw
dvb_usb_ttusb2: disagrees about version of symbol dvb_usb_device_init
dvb_usb_ttusb2: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_device_init

I tried diff'ing the main branch with steve'e one and patching the main
branch but i got the same errors when i try to load the module for
pinnacle 400e (dvb_usb_ttusb2)

As i'm using both cards in the same machine I'd like to know if somebody
knows when it'll be commited steve's branch with dvb-s support to the
main branch.

Otherwise maybe somebody could suggest me howto merge them properly.

Thanking in advance

--

Emilio Castellano