Re: [linuxtv-commits] [hg:v4l-dvb] Add a quick howto explaining how to add a newer driver at the tree

On 8/1/07, Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Em Qua, 2007-08-01 às 21:18 +0400, Manu Abraham escreveu:
> > On 8/1/07, Patch from Mauro Carvalho Chehab <hg-commit@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Changes like these should not be from a single person's thoughts.
>
> Feel free to send your contributions.

That's not a contribution, since it is your patch from your side, i
commented on it. nothing more. Feel free to do as you please, since
you have been doing that.

> This is the basic way where all newer drivers are being added. Of
> course, this quick howto doesn't cover all cases. It just helps newbies
> to start working with v4l-dvb.

There is nothing called the basic way. That was your POV, isn't it ?

> Notice: Please avoid keeping linuxtv-commits at C/C. The list should be
> used only for committed patches. I've removed the linux-commits, and
> replaced by the proper ML's.

Normally, i just do a reply all, whatever that means.